We love health seminars!
Do you have an event where you would like to have a health talk? Contact us as it is our greatest joy to spread knowledge on how people can live a healthy life, prevent diseases, and cure degenerative diseases.
We make our teachings and presentations so simple that even laypeople understand them.
Importance Of Health Seminars
- It helps us to fulfill one of the principles of natural medicine that says “Prevention is better than Cure”. When we tell people how to live and eat right, this will help them prevent incurable diseases in the future.
- It also helps us fulfill another principle of natural medicine which says “Heal through teaching”. We believe that we are to prevent people from falling sick and the best way to do that is to teach. We are both healers and teachers.
- Our teams who have expertise in various fields of naturopathy are willing and available to honor your invitation.
- Topics covered in our public talks and health presentations are:
- The secrets/keys to living a long and healthy life
- Understanding the human body and why diseases happen
- The secret causes of “incurable diseases” and how best to help the body heal itself
- Knowledge of man being an indivisible being and thereby the whole man has to be treated and not just the disease or the symptoms
- A simple breakdown of the concept of the spirit, soul, and body.
- How to deal with bad habits and break addictions
- How to deal with emotional issues, etc.
Why We Love Accepting Invitations (Health Seminars)
Spreading health knowledge freely has given us many benefits as a naturopathic organization.
- First and foremost, it makes us happy because we love doing this
- It increases people’s awareness and helps them to make better health decisions
- It increases our own knowledge, talent, and self-confidence
- It makes our organization more productive
These and many more are the reasons we love speaking at events and public gatherings about health and natural cures.
If you would love to host us at your event, we will be happy to come. Just reach out to us here.