Healing crises is a natural process in your journey back to good health. It is frightening but if you understand something, you won’t fear it.
Helpful Tips During Healing Crises
- Don’t stop the therapy or procedure. At this stage, many get discouraged and think the treatment isn’t working. This is not the time to quit but hold on cause your healing is closer than you think.
- Don’t overeat. Eat only light meals, mostly raw foods that are easy to digest. Avoid animal foods and products for now. Also, avoid junks.
- Stay hydrated always as this will help your body detox well and fast
- Do warm water enemas at least once weekly to aid your colon in expelling wastes
- Use saunas to increase the detox process
- Your smooth sail through your healing crises depends on your attitude. Carry a positive attitude always and never lose hope.
- Drink lots of healthy fluids. This includes freshwater, homemade and unsweetened juices, smoothies, and herbal teas to help the body get rid of toxins.
- Try and drink at least 2 to 4 liters of water daily to hasten the detoxification process and flush out those toxins from your system.
- If you are feeling sleepy or tired, your body is telling you to rest. Be kind enough to yourself and get all the rest you need.
- Perform an enema to get relief and hasten the removal of toxins via your bowels.
- You can get a good massage, acupuncture, or do meditation to reduce discomforts and hasten healing.
- Healing crisis is a way of re-building the body, your foundation will be rocked, pretense will die, your heart will be laid bare and your whole body wracked for the new to emerge.
- A healing crisis is also a deep call for evolution, it is an internal eruption that dissolves multiple layers and levels of waste materials before emerging into a new and healthy body.
- Healing crisis is a deep calling from within, so you have to have enough courage to answer the call and feel whatever pain and discomfort you have to feel before you heal.
- You need to have enough faith that it is temporal and all the toxins, old wastes, and unwanted substances will be broken down and discarded.
- Have humor and be around funny people. They help you laugh even in pain and that alone is potent medicine.
- Have courage and know that this will soon pass. You are stronger, fiercer, more powerful than this raging storm.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help. You need more support, friends, and family around. But don’t let them talk you out of your therapy.
- Don’t stop your natural therapy or treatment. This is when you even need them more. On very rare occasions, we reduce the dose or stop it but it is rare.
After your healing crisis, you come out refined from the heat of the fire, the crises and raging storms are calm. You get a new level of awareness and your life will bloom once again.